Glamming up your shelf is a great way to improve your home and take your interior to the next level. Don't know how to accessorize your shelf? The Recuro team are here with their top tips.
How To Style Your Shelf
- Go Abstract With Your Book Placement
Placing and stacking books on your shelf doesn't have to be boring. Stack your books in different directions and in different places to fill a shelf space. Why not add an accessory on top of your book placement too?
- Style With Plants & Foliage
When styling most interior spaces, you can't go wrong with plants and foliage. Add layers of greens and colours to your shelf. Not only do plants make a home and office space look stylish, but they also have many benefits to your health and wellbeing.
Indoor plants have been proven too
- Boost your mood
- Reduce fatigue
- Improve creativity
- Improves overall office performance
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Eliminates air pollutants, this can minimize headaches
Here are some plants we love
- Shelfie Plant Bundle By Beards & Daisies
- Fishbone Cactus By Patch
- Curly Spider Plant By Patch
- Banana Plant By Bakker
- Go Extra With Hanging Greenery
Go extra on your shelf with hanging greenery. Hanging plants can help give your space a premium and tropical feel.
We loved these hanging picks
- It's All In The Vase
Go abstract with your vase choice. There are so many different types of vases that you can purchase online to style your shelf: shapes, colours and sizes.
- Oliver Bonas Colourful Patch Vase
- Lisa Angels Yellow Glaze Vase
- Glaze Yellow Watering Can
- Vase And Candle On Ash Board
- Halfdan White Vase
- Candle Holders & Diffusers
Not only do candles and diffusers make that empty space look pretty, but your humble abode will also be smelling amazing.
Let us help you out, we love these
- Sage Green Diffuser By Oliver Bonas
- M&S Mini Diffuser Set
- Stoneware Candle Stick Holder
- Oliver Bonas Metallic Glass Tea light Holder
- Prints, Prints, Prints
You can't go wrong with adding in prints. The prints you choose can help set the tone of your home via colours, designs and quotes.